Create Markov Chains Using Your Chrome Browsing History
If you're using Chrome, Firefox or Safari, likely you have a SQLite database on your computer that your browser stores all your history: search terms, pageviews, urls visited, and when visited. We'll open up this database and explore the data using SQL and Pandas.
- How to access your browsing history programmatically.
- Pulling database data into a Pandas DataFrame.
- How to clean merry URLs in Python.
- How to create a Markov Chain in Python
- Simulation of your browser patterns.
We Also Recommend